third trimester abortion

can't get right

Old School Cruffy
Do you agree or disagree. Is it okay to abort a child so near abortion?

I believe in cases of rape, incest or, other horrible causes of impregnation, abortion should be left up to the mother. I don't believe 3 trimester abortions should be allowed.

But are you saying 3rd trimester abortion is ok is cases of rape, incest, threat to the mother?

No, I am saying I totally disagree with it. It seems in the event of rape or some other event, that decision would be made quickly.

Im pro choice but i disagree with 3rd trimester termination. I recently heard of someone having one at 5-6months and it was shocking.

Here is what I believe and I just posted this on FB...
I believe a woman has a choice. A choice to not conceive a child if she doesn't want to. I don't believe, any woman, has a choice to decide on life or death of a living being. I don't care what you call it. Fetus etc etc ...it doesn't make it right. It is murder in the first degree.

And saying, "it's my body" and I can choose, of course you can. It's your body and you can throw it around all you want. But you still don't have the right to choose death for a living being.

....so go fly a kite, piss up a rope or go jump off a cliff, it's your body.....The minute you get pregnant, it's not your body anymore, it's the new home for a living tenant, you already got the rent from all the fun you had before the tenant came, it's payed up for 9 months, you can't throw them out. you have been paid......get used to it.

the only time is in cases of incest and rape and it should be done immediately...

Back