I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

SERIOUS said:
IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS ALL AROUND HERE !!

THE DEVIL MADE ME SAY THAT! :welcome BACK

:balloon :balloon

i kinda missed this the first time but with a second look I noticed it contained a gesture of goodwill. To this I'd like to say, thank you. :peace

Sounds to me like you are familiar with the players on this side of cyber, Ms. Serious. :smoke

zpania said:
i kinda missed this the first time but with a second look I noticed it contained a gesture of goodwill. To this I'd like to say, thank you. :peace

Sounds to me like you are familiar with the players on this side of cyber, Ms. Serious. :smoke
Z, MY FRIEND! You always have a way of making things clear! :love

Gosh.....This has been a LONG one, its about time we get over this....SHUCKS!!:smoke

zpania said:
Thats good news ,some are even asking if you wouldn't mind being part of a video project. :smoke

Does it involve me and naked women?

You all are STILL talking about me?????

KINDLY GET A LIFE!!!! Oh I forgot.....You enjoy mine!!!!!!THE LIFE OF A DRIED UP OLD LADY WITH A HOUSE FULL OF CATS!!!!! DID YOU ALL NOTICE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE CHECKING THIS THREAD? COMING SOON.....THE EMAILS :D :D :D :D :D :D

Another Belizean said:
gyal .u da dawg with two tail fi chru chru.....a dune tell u,same thing we sweet u wa sour u...but a see why u me so quiet come turkey day.....:whisper nuthin but shush :D :D :D frigten up po dreamy eyes......me seh a wa show her harlem,not put her in mih harem,haaaaaaaaaa.:drive :drive

Dream Babes said:
:coffee I have NOTHING more to say! :rofl :rofl
gyal no the study tha trouble maker......me dune roll up mih red carpet.....we u mean NOTHING.....we kinda seh seh seh unu gat me ina:D :D :D stop the fallaw the debil calopian,haaaaaaaaaaa.

sikko said:
gyal .u da dawg with two tail fi chru chru.....a dune tell u,same thing we sweet u wa sour u...but a see why u me so quiet come turkey day.....:whisper nuthin but shush :D :D :D frigten up po dreamy eyes......me seh a wa show her harlem,not put her in mih harem,haaaaaaaaaa.:drive :drive
:lmao shet it up! :lmao

sikko said:
gyal no the study tha trouble maker......me dune roll up mih red carpet.....we u mean NOTHING.....we kinda seh seh seh unu gat me ina:D :D :D stop the fallaw the debil calopian,haaaaaaaaaaa.
:rofl you will be the death of me. :D :D

Another Belizean said:
:rofl you will be the death of me. :D :D
hmmmmmmmmm,da u wa pay .....memba ur turn hafto cum,haaaaaaaa.u wa get tham fi roast n boil,no wa ramp withu at alll,haaaaaaaaaaa....oooooooo,bdw mawnin miss lady

Back