good one mons

Merciless

Old School Cruffy
hey monwa, thanks for the hospitality in Placencia ova the weekend....the crowd had a blast....and the food was damn good....especially the lobsta tails!!!!!......and d weatha hold up perfect.....ah d wait fu mi next invitation.....nuh worry...ah nuh wen tell dream babes...hahahahahahahaha

this bloody mellow. :lol

Bwai Merci dah happily married man...... with pickneys. :lol

this bloody mellow. :lol

Bwai Merci dah happily married man...... with pickneys. :lol
Reply: Dah wheh yo mean bzegirl.... Merci ate his first chocolate coco in Jamaica at the UWI where he attended, since then, he says that he's hooked on chocolate coco... He likes fat chocolate, boney chocolate and any chocolate. Thats all cool, but, so long as he dont start mixing peanut butter with chocolate!

Reply: Dah wheh yo mean bzegirl.... Merci ate his first chocolate coco in Jamaica at the UWI where he attended, since then, he says that he's hooked on chocolate coco... He likes fat chocolate, boney chocolate and any chocolate. Thats all cool, but, so long as he dont start mixing peanut butter with chocolate!

:coffee

No gal, but thats alrite. LOL!

Stopped by my favorite gas station this afternoon and the cashier said....."ah white man wid lang hair come yah dis mawning and ask if I know you (my name) and I said yes. Ie sey fuh tell yuh hello" I knew instantly that was my babes, the Doc. :lmao Atleast Doc memba mih!

No gal, but thats alrite. LOL!

Stopped by my favorite gas station this afternoon and the cashier said....."ah white man wid lang hair come yah dis mawning and ask if I know you (my name) and I said yes. Ie sey fuh tell yuh hello" I knew instantly that was my babes, the Doc. :lmao Atleast Doc memba mih!

aww that's nice, even though he abandoned the site

Cho?...one time me gann da monz and less dan twenyfour hrs lata cakeye pull up...plate neem dry good...then she serve me nice breakfast but hmmmm...da wa different kinda stay home nearly ketch me..cho...me fraid bad..haaaaaaaaa

Lmao! I wah dead! Cack eye dah wata unda the bridge! I need fuh guh back to mih foreign man Belizean man dah fking stress lol

Back