Did Donald Trump ban Muslims from coming to America?

Belizeans.com

All ah we da Belizeans!
Staff member
WORLD ORDER SHAKEN...
PRIEBUS: We Won't Apologize For Keeping America Safe... 'Couple of dozen' still detained...
TRUMP TO ENLIST LOCAL POLICE IN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION CRACKDOWN...
Protesters takeover JFK... Taxi drivers strike...
Airlines Rushing to Comply... EMIRATES changes pilot, crew rosters...
Lawyers move in... SOROS FINANCES OPPOSITION...
Trump expands power of immigration officers... Agents Cheer...
Iranian Filmmaker Barred From Oscars... Tehran vows retaliation...
GOOGLE Recalls Overseas Staff... Silicon Sultans Panic...
Hollywood Meltdown... Journalists Freak...
Merkel Meddles... London Khan demands Trump state visit cancelled...
Customs agents ignore judge, enforce travel ban...
After immigration agents detained two Iraqis on Saturday at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, their lawyers and two U.S. representatives accompanying them tried to cross into a secure area - and were stopped themselves.

"Step back! Step back!" the agents shouted at them.

A few minutes later, Heidi Nassauer, chief of passenger operations for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) at the airport, was called over.

Representatives Jerrold Nadler and Nydia Velazquez, both Democrats from New York, wanted clarification on whether an immigration ban issued on Friday by President Donald Trump prevented the Iraqis from consulting with attorneys.

Nassauer had no clear answer.

"We are as much in the dark as everybody else," said the border protection official at one of the largest U.S. airports.

The tense exchange, witnessed by Reuters, was representative of the confusion at airports across the United States and others overseas after Trump abruptly halted immigration from seven majority-Muslim countries and temporarily put a stop to the entry of refugees.

Throughout much of Saturday, government officials and security workers were left to guess who from those countries could enter the United States legally and who could not.

The day ended with U.S. District Judge Ann Donnelly in Brooklyn issuing an emergency stay that temporarily allowed stranded travelers with valid visas to remain in the United States. The American Civil Liberties Union, which sought the stay, said it would help 100 to 200 people with visas or refugee status who found themselves detained in transit or at U.S. airports.

Across the country, more than a dozen similar petitions on behalf of individuals being held at airports had been filed by the end of Saturday, according to a Reuters review of data collected by WestLaw. By Sunday morning, federal judges in three more states - Massachusetts, Washington and Virginia - issued orders blocking authorities from deporting travelers impacted by Trump's executive orders. [L1N1FJ0BP]

Honestly, he is keeping his promised.... Expect him to go after all undocumented with any conviction....

I have nothing against the true loving Muslims who want to leave their oppressed country and be an American with freedom of religion etc. If you continue to wear burkas while you are here, I will think that you are not what you say you are and you should leave.

I have nothing against the true loving Muslims who want to leave their oppressed country and be an American with freedom of religion etc. If you continue to wear burkas while you are here, I will think that you are not what you say you are and you should leave.

OH lawd eh. Mek dem wear weh dem want. You only facey :noway :snooty

Donald Trump and Muslim banned is kinda funny--- Actually i dont like Trump or the muslim-- Fck them both, let them do each other while i am entertained on the sideline... lol..

Lots of people don't like Trump for one reason or another. Some don't like him because he say he could grab snatch lol but wat di rass, he is better that hard *** , teefing Clinton.

Back