Any news on Pelham sentencing?

mellowman

Old School Cruffy
I heard from a reliable source that he is facing a near life sentence by the Federal Government...

You too bloody nosy Mellow but mek ah tell you anyway.

59-year-old Samuel Gentle was sentenced to 51 months in federal prison. He is responsible for a loss to the IRS of more than $550,000. In addition to prison time, he was sentenced to one year of supervised release, ordered to pay a $125,000 fine and pay the IRS over $295,000 in back taxes. He was found quilty of 38 counts of aiding and assisting the preparation of false and fraudulent U.S. tax returns.

MY SISTER WAS CORRECT ABOUT HIM, he ripped Debbie off on her tax return about 12 years ago... Wow, anyway...
Hmm... Thanks Rosie!

All are forgiven-- New start... do your time or as much of it as you can! Please pay us a visit here @ Belizeans.com on Release day! We dah still family... WTF, but Donald Trump have not paid TAX in more than 20years!!! And he is our President! Donald Trump can only do as much as he's allowed.......

Mellow stap di fool wid Donald now. Being a millionaire and doing lots of business, you can deduct a lot off of your taxes and you would be a fool not to. Donald is honest and does the correct thing. Don't let the far left fill your head with crap. Just look at them wearing vagina hats and and saying stuff like, "hear my pussy roar" come on mein, check out the mentality of these far left idiots who wanted Hillary to win and she being the biggest thief of them all. Look at them burning and plundering their own people, WTH!! and these are the one who still can't stop crying, what a bunch of sad loosers. Never in the History of the USA has anything like this happened when a president was elected. The republicans never did anything like this. The country has never been so divided as it is now after the last 8 years of Obama. and don't start no race thing with me either, because it ain't going to fly....I am not politically correct in anything I say and I don't gloss over my words. I say it the way I see it and I am not bothered about hurt feeling, ef that!

Oh well... Ok, i'll stop fooling with Donald Trump when he start grabbing your Pussy.... fair enough?

Mellow, sometimes I wonder about you....see how you just repeat rass? The man never grapped anything. he said you could grab them ...see there?

Back