Emmmmm

sikko

Old School Cruffy
Any baddy seen mi lee frenny...mi kaaa memba her name:shhh...but yea...she usto post with subtitles.."preety gurls wear twenty pearls" she live da cali ...aye man...sikman have lee siknesia..kaa memba names....

Sik, was it Peto? how yu di duh? so yu done give up di States forever fe live dah belize like Jesus and Dorian? cho, lone rass...yu mussi di get ole since yu caan memba hahahhaha

No dah no peto - I forgot her name. But the slogan meant she is a member of AKA sorority.

But dah why Sikko di remember old gyal? hahahaha memory lane sikk?

Sikko, ah memba, Sweet Lime, Cheri Blossom and mahogoany sister. Then there were two other names starting with a Z but I can't remember those.....

How u nuh a memba pikki head zenny?....memba gary coleman kak she off?...lmao..but she wasnt no old bag. She was a yung nubile sweet tenderoni...

Gyal bze....rasss. U scarce like cheese....how the thing stan? It still get moist now and then..? Jejejejeje...

Cho me da small fry to them two bally ...they stay eena news...last time me see merciless he deh pan news ..picture post up with danny the guilotine man ...but u never hear it from me!..haaaaaa

How u nuh a memba pikki head zenny?....memba gary coleman kak she off?...lmao..but she wasnt no old bag. She was a yung nubile sweet tenderoni...

yes now ah memba Zen, she was latta kicks, but there was another one called Z from Cali also....

Cho me da small fry to them two bally ...they stay eena news...last time me see merciless he deh pan news ..picture post up with danny the guilotine man ...but u never hear it from me!..haaaaaa

Well all you guys love yu Belize and I am happy for you. Dorian is well educated and so is Jesus and they should be well up there....

Dis sound juicy...tell we more lol

Aye ..nobaddy nuh nemba the gyal? Raasta smurfa...u always mi the monitor help me out nuh sah?...

Back