Mosquito Rose is a racist!!

bemetu

Honorary Cruffy
Mosquito Rose block mi on Facebook because I told her that dumb Donald Trump wife is an old prostitute..A304DC5E-B11A-46EE-B3FE-C5B37FE5C6FD.jpeg

You are the one that is racists. That is all you have on your mind, the white man. You dah lone rass.
Rick Gates: Convicted.
Paul Manafort: Convicted.
George Papadopoulos: Convicted.
Mike Flynn: Convicted.
Michael Cohen: Convicted.
Roger Stone: Convicted.
Steve Bannon: Arrested.
Donald Trump: Impeached.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!

November 3rd vote because our lives depend on it!!

Rick Gates: Convicted.
Paul Manafort: Convicted.
George Papadopoulos: Convicted.
Mike Flynn: Convicted.
Michael Cohen: Convicted.
Roger Stone: Convicted.
Steve Bannon: Arrested.
Donald Trump: Impeached.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!

November 3rd vote because our lives depend on it!!

All were proven lies especiall the russian dozier that hillary bought and paid for....

You are the one that is racists. That is all you have on your mind, the white man. You dah lone rass.
No, no no no... My Rosita aint no racist she's the nicest White Lady from Belize you'll ever meet, besides she's got a lot of Black friends on face book and she also have wah lee bit ah Garifuna eenah her. lol

No, no no no... My Rosita aint no racist she's the nicest White Lady from Belize you'll ever meet, besides she's got a lot of Black friends on face book and she also have wah lee bit ah Garifuna eenah her. lol
hahaha dats my Mellow, he knows

Some of the stuff Rosy posts is questionable, I hope she is not racist but she definitely is a part of the Trump cult.

Some of the stuff Rosy posts is questionable, I hope she is not racist but she definitely is a part of the Trump cult.
I don't know about a Trump cult Empress. Most of the things I post, I have researched them and if I find out they are not true I delete them right away. I have friends who check me and will tell me. I never vote for a party, I always vote for the person best suited in my opinion, for the job. I have voted Democrat and Republican. Being racist, IMHO is a waste of time and only fools and ignorant people will go there. All people are created equal under God and the race card is only played by those who want to divided and deceive and are racists themselves. The Democrats play that racists card every time and don't even realize how they are the ones who are racists, just read their history.

OMHO, Trump is best suited to run this country and Biden is a lost cause and those who don't see it are blind to everything and are just playing political party. Even if you dislike someone for whatever reason, just look at his other attributes and see what is good in that direction. I see Trump as strong and smart and I know he has America in his heart.

Some people like to bring up his wife and post pictures and talk about Trump's locker talk and I say, what does that have to do with anything?

I’m a registered Independent, the fact that you even refer to a race card implies that there is no racism. It has been proven over and over and those of us who live in this skin know that there is racism and systemic racism that we encounter regularly. I look at what is happening now in regards to racism and I have never heard a white supremacist identify as a Democrat so why is that they are drawn to the current Republican Party? Why do many people of color feel alienated from that party? Those are the questions they need to answer.
I think that those that oppose the divisive tactics we see being played out will be on the right side of history. To not believe in science is absolutely ridiculous.
I’ll be glad when it’s all over and hope that it will result in a better America than what I see now for my children’s sake.

I’m a registered Independent, the fact that you even refer to a race card implies that there is no racism. It has been proven over and over and those of us who live in this skin know that there is racism and systemic racism that we encounter regularly. I look at what is happening now in regards to racism and I have never heard a white supremacist identify as a Democrat so why is that they are drawn to the current Republican Party? Why do many people of color feel alienated from that party? Those are the questions they need to answer.
I think that those that oppose the divisive tactics we see being played out will be on the right side of history. To not believe in science is absolutely ridiculous.
I’ll be glad when it’s all over and hope that it will result in a better America than what I see now for my children’s sake.
Empress, I haven seen Donna around, do you know if she is ok?

Back