Hello Everyone

menoh

Resident Gay Cruffy
It's been a hot minute since I've been on this forum, just dropping in to say hi. I'm now in Flagstaff Arizona doing my graduate degree in public archaeology. Hope everyone is well.

Glad you are still studying Menoh! Always good to have a degree. I hear Flagstaff is beautiful. My brother is in Phoenix.

Hi Menoh! Talk about a life-long student! I ain't mad a ya....congratulations! Did you ever find a good man and get married?

Surfa

Hi Menoh! Talk about a life-long student! I ain't mad a ya....congratulations! Did you ever find a good man and get married?

Surfa
lol, no, not married yet, but I am dating someone here in Flagstaff. But I never invest too much in these things, yet, as I know my goal is to return to Belize and help develop anthropology and archaeology there in the school system, if I can.

Hey Menoh! Long time no hear. I work at NAU. We should try and meet up some time. We may have crossed paths already, without knowing...

Last edited:
lol, no, not married yet, but I am dating someone here in Flagstaff. But I never invest too much in these things, yet, as I know my goal is to return to Belize and help develop anthropology and archaeology there in the school system, if I can.
Menoh, please join my FB page @rosita holder fowler make sure to mention Menoh so I know it's you

That’s a great goal, hope you succeed

Back