Belize in Pics: Placencia Lobsterfest

What's sad is that those of us who live here many times take our country's beauty for granted. Many times, while walking on the beach, I fail to take in the beauty that I am blessed with living around. I need to start appreciating Belize for everything that it is, and for everything that it isn't. :beerchug

What's sad is that those of us who live here many times take our country's beauty for granted. Many times, while walking on the beach, I fail to take in the beauty that I am blessed with living around. I need to start appreciating Belize for everything that it is, and for everything that it isn't. :beerchug

so so true. the other day i took a three-hour drive [and i mean going 80mph] to get to a frigging beach. i dip mi foot eena di wata and jump right out. it was like putting my foot in ice-water. such a bummer. luckily the hotel had a heated pool with a swim up bar where i could drink rum and coke and pretend i was in warrie bight, near Sarteneja.
nothing like that beautiful caribbean right deh front ah you.

Damn peoples, you guys sure know how to make a guy miss home.

Anyways the pics are beautiful. Wish I could be there but now this is something to put on my calendar. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Makes me feel so damn proud to come from Belize.

:jammin

Back